Washing utensils after cooking/eating is one the most hectic jobs for anyone, especially for women as they have to cook and also do the cleanup.
Since it is not very easy to maintain an Indian maid/servant to clean the utensils these days, there is a high need for automation.
And, that is where the Electronic Dishwashers come into play.
They not only automate the cleaning job but also saves you a lot of money in the long run.
However, most of the people have a few doubts regarding the Indian utensils and dishwashers.
So, in this article, we’ll not only be discussing the most common queries of an Indian wife regarding dishwasher machines (FAQs) but would also list the top automatic dishwashers in India with highest efficiency.
Also find the Best Automatic Top Loading Washing Machines in India, another time saver electronic appliance for Indian women
Best Dishwasher Brands in India 2018
|Dishwasher Model||Capacity (Place Settings)||Wash Programs||Water Consumption|
|1.LG (D1451WF)||14||4||10 liters|
|2.Bosch (SMS60L18IN)||12||6||9.5 liters|
|3.Siemens (SN26L201IN)||12||6||12 Liters|
|4.IFB (Neptune VX)||12||9||9 Liters|
|5.Bosch (SMS40E32EU)||12||4||14 Liters|
|6.IFB (Neptune FX)||12||5||12 Liters|
Best Dishwashers in India under 35000
1.LG D1451WF Dishwasher (14 Place Settings)
Most of the Indians are fond of LG products and there is no surprise in saying that they’ve captured the market with lots of quality products in different categories, especially in the home appliances niche.
The LG dishwasher comes with 14 place settings and 4 wash programs (dual wash, auto eco, gentle and quick).
It has Smart rack system, which allows loading of utensils of different sizes.
There is also a Inverter direct drive motors that saves energy. The machine also makes very less sound (45dB) and provides higher efficiency at the same time.
It has a LED display for better view of the functions.
It comes with child lock.
- Model: D1451WF
- 14 place settings
- Wash Programs: Dual wash, auto eco, gentle and quick
- Free standing
- Smart rack system
- Inverter direct drive motor
- Time Delay: 1 to 19 hours
- Child lock
- Others: refill indicator, auto restart, delay start, error display, aqua stop and triple filter
- 2 years comprehensive warranty on the product
2.Bosch Free-Standing 12 Place Settings Dishwasher
The Bosch dishwasher comes with 12 place settings and 6 different programs. All you need to do is place the utensils inside the dishwasher machine and leave the rest to the machine.
It has automatic sensors that help determine the load and required water clean the plates.
It comes with Eco Silence Drive, thus it requires less power to function.
Half-load function lets you not wait for the complete load.
It heats the water up to 70 degrees, thereby eliminates 99.9% of bacteria. You also don’t have to pre-rinse the utensils prior to placing them inside the machine.
You can place larger utensils like kadhais or pressure cookers without any problem.
It comes with child lock feature too.
- Model: SMS60L18IN
- Capacity: 12 Place Settings
- 6 Wash Programs
- Water Consumption: 9.5 liters
- Ecosilence Drive: Consumes very less power
- Half-load function
- Comes with Top shower, aqua sensor and load sensor
- Free Standing
- Front Loading
- 240 Volts
- 2 years warranty on the product & 10 years of rust proof warranty on the inside tub
3.Siemens Free-Standing 12 Place Settings Dishwasher
A well reputed electronic giant, Siemens is known for making products with best quality and advanced features.
This is a front-loading dishwasher with 12 place settings, 6 washing programs and 3 wash options.
You can wash utensils of different sizes without any issues.
It comes with a frequent-start-delay settings, adjustable racks, temperature settings an multiple speed & drying options.
You can access the utensils any time from the top.
The machine comes with automatic detergent detection, aqua sensor and load sensor.
- Model: SN26L201IN
- Free standing dishwasher
- 12 place settings
- 6 wash programs and 3 wash options
- Automatic detergent dectector, aqua sensor, load sensor
- Top shower for best wash
- Reduces up to 60% wash cycle
- 2 yrs on the product and 10 yrs anti-rust warranty for the inner cavity
4.IFB Neptune VX Fully Electronic Dishwasher
IFB products are known for hefty price tag but comes with durable build quality and highest degree of efficiency when it comes to the functionality.
This freestanding IFB dishwasher comes with 12 place settings capacity and 2 wash arms.
The Jet wash mode lets you wash utensils like coffee mugs that are less soiled in just under 18 minutes, thus making it one of the fastest dishwasher program in the industry.
The machine saves water by restricting the usage to just 9 liters.
It comes with adjustable racks so that you can place larger utensils without any worries.
There is a half-load function that lets you use any 1 of the baskets.
If you have glassware items, you can use the steam drying function to not let it leave any drops on the items.
It also has water softening functionality that softens the water up to 60 dh, thus improves the efficiency of the detergent.
- Model: Neptune VX
- Smart design
- 12 place settings
- 9 washing programs
- Flexible half load
- 2 Water spray arms
- Jet Wash
- Steam Drying
- Water Softening Device (Upto 60 dH)
- Child safety lock
- 240 Volts
- 2 years comprehensive warranty on product
Best Dishwasher under 30000 in India
5.Bosch 12 Place Setting Dishwasher
If you’re a fan of the Bosch brand but tight on budget, then you can choose this model. It comes with similar features as that of the Bosch SMS60L18IN dishwasher but with some slight modifications.
The Bosch dishwasher comes with 12 place settings, 4 wash programs and 3 cleaning temperatures for better hygiene.
The Eco Silence Drive feature saves power without compromising on the efficiency.
It has load sensor, electronic delay timers, and partial load options.
The Aqua Stop feature helps determine the leakages and instantly cuts the water flow.
- Model: SMS40E32EU
- 12 place settings
- 4 wash programs
- 3 cleaning temperatures
- Half Load Option
- 14 litres water consumption
- Active water hydraulic system
- Dosage assist
- Aquastop: cuts waterflow when there is a leakage
- 2 years warranty on product & 10 year rust through warranty
Best Dishwasher under 25000 in India
6.IFB Free-Standing 12 Place Settings Dishwasher
This is one of the most affordable fully automatic front-loading dishwasher in India at the moment.
This IFB dishwasher comes with 12 place settings and 5 different wash programs.
All the IFB dish washing machines have the water softening feature that softens the water up to 60 dh, thus increases the efficiency of the detergent.
There is also a 3-tiered heavy soiled program that is a perfect fit for Indian utensils. The utensils are first pre-washed with water at 50 degrees celsius, which are later thoroughly washed with water at 70 degrees celsius, thus making them hygienic.
The Adjustable shelves let you insert larger utensils like pressure cookers or kadhais easily.
- Model: Neptune FX
- 12 Place Settings
- 12 Liters water consumption
- Fully Automatic; Front-Loading
- Water Softening Device (up to 60 dh)
- Heavily Soiled Program
- Adjustable Upper Basket when Empty
- 240 Volts
- 2 year product warranty
Things to Know Before Buying a Dishwasher in India
- A dishwasher can clean all types of masala, oil and greasy food residue from the utensils very easily. Just increase the temperature from 45°C to 70°C based on how dirty your utensils are.
- There will be powerful spray arms in the dishwasher machine that give the dishes a clean wash just like you scrub with your hands.
- There is no need to pre-rinse the plates before inserting them into the machine. You just need to take away the leftovers from the utensils and place them in their respective racks.
- The machine can hold even your larger utensils like kadhais, pots, pressure cookers, pans without any issues.
- Loading the dishwasher completely takes just 10 minutes and you can just relax, while the machine does the cleaning job.
- It doesn’t take much storage and can easily fit into a 60 cm width.
- Most dishwashers are energy efficient and hence you don’t have to worry about the electricity bill.
- Since the dishwasher cleans the utensils with water at 70°C temperature, there is no need to worry about the hygiene as it kills up to 99.9% germs. You can even clean your baby bottles without any worries.
- Don’t worry about power failures while in the middle of washing. The machines are intelligent enough to resume the task from where they have left.
- Most dishwashers come with aquastop feature, which means that the water flow will be automatically stopped when there is any leakage. So, don’t worry about over water consumption.
That’s all friends! Hope our list of the best dishwashers in India comes handy in picking up the right machine based on your needs and budget.